Exhausted from a whole day's worth of activities: mediacorp, town, and then rochester park with boys and girls galore.
At this point in time, I'm glad for the first breather in 4years. Recharge and time to go again, girls!
And by the way chao, I only do selective flirting ;)
Okay so I wanted to blog about something more substantial but.. ah well. We'll leave that for another day.
You're leaving me scars scattered in my heart A road map of all the places you have been And I can't escape, can't wash this away Love has burned your mark so deep within
If I said I want you back I'd be a liar There's nothing left of us to long for anymore But inside the ashes burn an endless fire And every night I can't help reaching out for more
And I can't sleep, you're so far away from me And I can't sleep And I can't sleep
Playing: Can't Sleep/Above and Beyond
VOCAL TRANCE IS DA BOMB, BABY!
And some random pictures, since I'm bored and waiting for time to pass:
At Balcony with my "sisters":
One Rochester Park:
Jiemeis (who are not in the pictures), we must go back one day!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home